You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 1/8" NPT straight pressure port adapter. Fits the pressure ports straight thread fitting located on the fuel bowl of the 03-10 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke fuel bowls for aftermarket fuel pressure gauges or to add a pressure test port to your fuel system.
- Fuel Injection Schrader valve for fuel pressure test gauges. This is a standard 1/4" flare Schrader valve x 1/8" MNPT fitting. The larger flare fitting is a standard connector on all quality Fuel Injection Pressure test equipment and gauges. Valve core materials are teflon with a Viton cup.
- Continuous Operating Temp - 0 to 450 F
- System Pressure rating: 0 - 500 PSIG
- Viton Cup Washer for gasoline or diesel fuel
- Genuine Schrader-Bridgeport valve
Order of 1 contains:
One 1/8" NPT straight pressure port adapter.
One 1/8" MNPT x 1/4" Schrader flare with one Viton core installed.
WARNING: Do not attempt to use a Schrader valve designed for air or refrigeration for test port applications on fuel injection systems as neither of these types of valve cores are rated for the engine temperatures found underhood or the corrosive actions of fuel compounds. The non-fuel rated types of valves will leak and will potentially cause a fire hazard under your hood!
WARNING: Do not use the Schrader valve when connecting a permanent fuel pressure gauge under the hood. This fitting is designed for temporary test port connections only.