You have no items in your shopping cart.
The plenum reinforcement inserts are made from billet 6061 Aluminum by Riffraff Diesel Performance and are Made in the USA. The inserts allow you to clamp down as hard as needed with T-bolt clamps so that you don't have any boost leaks. This is a budget friendly option to buying full billet plenums. Easy install, no special tools needed.
These were designed so as to add the least restriction possible while providing more than adequate structure for clamping. The Plenum Inserts have been machined to within .164" of the OEM diameter so there will not be any measurable affect on EGT's or flow.
- 1. Remove the turbo outlet chamber and 4 intake boots
- 2. Hand fit the tapered end of the plenum insert into the factory plenum and place a rag into the plenum to catch any debris from falling into the intake during installation
- 3. Using a soft faced mallet, gently tap the insert into the plenum until the plenum insert lip contacts the factory plenum
- 4. If there is any debris in the intake that has been captured by the shop rag, use a shop vac to clean it out and then remove the shop rag.
- 5. Reinstall the intake boots (clean them with soap and water if oil saturated)
- 6. Install the turbo outlet chamber and reconnect to the turbo.